Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's My View From the Office




Well, I was asked in one of the comments (from Josh), What is my view out the office window. Here it is. I was surprised the other day to glance out the window and see 4 monkeys sitting on the ledge. I mentioned it to Prakash, and he said they are always around here. I decided to buy some bananas and coax them to my window, and one came. I'll bet nobody else reading this has that kind of view!! Yesterday we drove to a town southwest of Bangalore about 45 kilometers, and there were goats and sheep roaming the streets along with the stray dogs and cows. This place is cool!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! The monkey! OPP! you too:):):) They will become your bestfriends if you keep feeding them..how cool that is!Continue to live...learn...and grow.
i love you....nicki

Josh Nix said...

I want a money they look so fun i am jealous you have a monkey friend, what did you name him? Thanks for taking a photo from you office for me, it made for a good post.

kimberlydawn said...

awesome!!
i want MONEY too josh, lol!
your right dad, no monkeys out my window, but a few mos. ago we had "ginneyfowl" walkin around creating some rucus in the neighborhood!

summer* said...

love the little monkey!!!!!!

Tobin said...

that is the coolest thing i have ever seen! you should let em in! lol i agree with josh it would be cool to have a monkey!

Joel V said...

That is great! That view beats "O" street!

Unknown said...

Yeah, no monkeys at my window...but I work with some. ;)

Looks like you are having a great time!!!

Edith said...

With all the comments I do not knoe what to say. I like all the pictures and the words. Send us a picture of your church as well. Hurry home, wish I could see you but I am seeing your picture and that is good. You can still ride your bike when you get home I think. Love you, MOM