Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Attended first AA Meeting

Went to my first AA meeting tonight. Called Paul K. yesterday, and he met me and took me to a 2-300 year old Convent/School where about 20 men and 3 women held an AA meeting. I felt right at home. Thank God for the fellowship. I have a list now and there are a few that I will be able to walk to. Paul took me to this meeting in a car and then passed me off to Anthony who brought me home on the back of a 150cc motor bike. WOW That was and experience. Traffic is going full tilt and it's dark. It's all good though, I feel like there at least a room full of Indians that are just like me!! Sorry no pics with this post, its all about anonymity. ha ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank to AA....i love u:)

kimberlydawn said...

so u could understand them then? that's good, glad u found some fellowship dad! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

yeah was it hard to understand them? It weird how you can be in a forein place and still fit in somewhere. I feel like i don't even fit in places in Lincoln sometimes.