Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Need Your Prayers

Yesterday something very strange happened to me. I all of a sudden felt like I was drugged. I was at work, couldn't remember where I was or why, I couldn't remember any ones name, I felt dizzy, disorientated, and generally LOST! All I could do was go to bed. I could not read the computer or my phone list. The only feeling I have ever had like that was when I went under for surgery. I was very scared. I still don't feel 100%, and I am afraid of what this all might mean. I thought someone might have drugged me, but I was at work, and I don't think anyone at work would do that. I ate some vegetable rolls, but nobody else got sick, and it was a group lunch. I have thought it could have been a stroke or something like that, but I've never had one before, so I don't know what that feels like. I really felt like I was being prepped for surgery, and had been given a powerful drug. At any rate, I ask that you pray that I will be restored to full health and that god will protect me. I miss you all, and love you. Sorry no Picture with this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you last night after you called and at church today. I did not mention to anyone per your requested but i did asked for people that i met at church this morning to pray for you as well.
You are always in our thoughts and prayers...love...nicki

kimberlydawn said...

hey dad, i'm glad your letting us know what is going on and i am praying for you as well...please slow down on the indian food (at least so that you may rule that out) - american food isn't all that bad, you've been eating it for years! lol - please take care of yourself, we need you and i am so looking forward to seeing you! have you considered going to a doc to see if they can give you some answers? i am holding my breath til your next post, as i Need to know that you are okay...:)

Anonymous said...

Checking in a seeing if I can actually pull the off. Like Nicki and Kim I can't help to be concerned about how you're feeling.Please do not hesitate to get yourself checked out. You know how important that is.Just to make you feel a little better, I rode my bike yesterday and it was beautiful. Low 70's clear blue sky and best of all. Sweet Home Alabama.

Josh Nix said...

When mom told me i was picturing you late at night stumbling around india alone. I am glad you were at work where you had people to help you.

I really hope this is just a fluke. Glad your feeling better a though. Keep us updated.

Love ya.

Tobin said...

as the others i will be praying for you. we love ya bro hang in there.

Jon said...

Hang in there Ed, you are in all our prayers. Get checked out and if you need to come home, come home.