Friday, October 24, 2008

Auto Rickshaw Trucks



The pictures above show the "truck style" Auto Rickshaw. I think these things are pretty cool. They are only 340 cc, and they run off of regular gasoline. They are literally everywhere in this country. I'm told they cost about $3,000. I am looking into the possibility of buying one and having it shipped home. I think it would be cool to trick it out and take it to Kulvers on Friday night. I would buy the standard 4 passenger model with all the available options. Those of you who like the hot rods, look out for when I hit the streets in one of these.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! It would make a hot topic.

Josh Nix said...

you have this new obsession with foreign vehicles with 300cc motors, what up with that? But it would be pretty sweet to have to cruise around on, so i say, Do It!

Joel V said...

Fine, I'll drive the hot rods and you can drive that thing. Man I'm too nice!

Tobin said...

do it!