Saturday, April 18, 2009

SIS Annual Conference 2009





I spent a few days in Agra at the 2009 Annual Conference for SIS. It was a very unique experience. Each Branch Head and Regional Head was confronted publicly about their Annual Business Plan, and why they did or did not achieve it. Of course, if you made it,it was good, but if you missed your plan it could get ugly. Prakash and I gave a presentation, and I told a couple of stories that the group really enjoyed. We achieved 75% of our ABP. One of the pics is of the audience that I spoke to looking from the stage. The guy on the screen is R.K. Sinha, the "Promoter" (founder) of SIS.

3 comments:

Edith said...

This looks like a happy time.
I am glad that you were able to go there. Enjoy .

kimberlydawn said...

now is this the conference you were telling me about? and how did yours & Prakash's comments go over? what exactly do you mean "ugly"?

Josh Nix said...

look like a big shindig