Friday, January 21, 2011

Off Road Buggy Riding!!!!






I would like to report that this was all Nickies idea, but I cannot tell a lie. haha I just thought that since Nickie loves nature so much i would let her be in it. We had a great time! As you can see from the pictures, we ran through a stream rather quickly (we are hidden by all of the water). Our buggy which was a one speed beater stopped running, so we got to drive the 4 speed leader's buggy back to the X-treme headquarters. His drove like a dream!

2 comments:

Edith said...

OK. Mr. Adventure!! What's next? Nicki isn't smiling like she was in the last pictures, did she like,this also? I do not think I would like this little surprise.
I love you so much that if you both are happy then I am happy also. Enjoy while you can.

kimberlydawn said...

looks like fun!
wow, nicki! you are having quite the adventures! i don't know gramma, that last picture looks like nicki has a sly smile!