Saturday, April 30, 2011

2nd Day of Teaching (Fri. 4/29/11)






Peter taught the first class and left to go back to Dar es Salaam to teach a class there. I felt a little less intimidated than the first day, and now people were showing that they liked me, even though they had a hard time understanding. Here are shots of folks studying, me teaching with Gabriel, and Peter Teaching. Gasper Beda Kawau came to me on a break and wanted a few quick answers as to how to become successful in business quickly. Needless to say I had no easy answers, but we did talk for a while. He will be emailing me I'm sure.

4 comments:

nicki said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU:):):)

Josh Nix said...

Wow lots of people, i would be nervous too

Edith said...

These people are eager to learn. I am glad that Peter was there to help you. Keep doing the job and you will get much better at it.

kimberlydawn said...

those creased pants ...

i'm glad that it started to get easier, did you start leaning on God more?