Monday, November 2, 2009

A Little Break For Gall Bladder Removal







This China stuff is making it all look like fun and games, but I had to spend 4 days in the hospital again getting my gall bladder removed. It was suppose to be done with "keyhole surgery" where they don't have to cut you open. Due to "safety reasons" my surgeon decided to cut a five inch slice in my gut once I was on the operating table. Recovery is much harder and takes a lot longer. I am hurting right now, but at least I'm back home. Enjoy the pics. The one with me down is right after surgery. The one with the tea pot is "steam therapy". I had to suck on the pot to inhale steam. the little stones in the plastic bag are gall stones produced by me in me.

5 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

wow, dad! i am so glad you survived it and are out of the hospital! God Adores You!!

kimberlydawn said...

i guess i didn't realize that the stones had such sharp and rough edges...no smooth stones, huh?

Josh Nix said...

Thats nasty lookin.

Edith said...

Thabnk God that you are O.K. I was on pins and needles during this time. You have been thru so much lately that I was anxious about the surgeries. But God is still in control and He isn't finished with you yet. Praise His Holy Name. MOMscrenth

Edith said...

Those rocks are really nasty looking . And a lot different than the ones I brought you from the hospital when I had that surgery. MOM