Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Took time for R&R back in the U.S.A.






Got home about 2:00 am Sunday Nov. 9Th, left for India Monday November 17Th. Did a lot, saw a lot of people, and was very busy the entire week. Managed to get a short motorcycle ride in, and played in the garage a little repairing my suitcase. Check out the handle that I made to replace the one the airline broke off. I cant fault them, the suitcase was about 80 lbs. I took home souvenir outfits for the girls in the family, and we managed to have some quality time together. Hope you enjoy the pics. I'm back to the grind, and things are good here. We've added a few staff, and are poised to take India by storm.

4 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

wow...what a good lookin' family, ha ha
thanx for your kindness in the pic selection!
i love you and am so glad we were able to come visit, thank you again for your help with that!
i loved loved loved the concert and was grateful to go to my very 1st concert with my family!
it was good to see you dad, love your hair more in person than in the pix...
i guess i didn't realize the reason you made the suitcase handle was becuz they broke it, good job!

Anonymous said...

I second you...Kimmy:)

Josh Nix said...

It was nice having you home sorry i was busy with school but i will see you soon.

Edith said...

Last night I was called a JET SETTER by your brother. I guess I am for a few weeks. I am really enjoying seeing you and the rest of the family. I love the pictures of the family, you all look so happy. Keep up the communication. The ladies have beautiful Scooty's for beautiful ladies.