Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving - I almost missed it

I thank God for all of you that are looking at this. I am also very grateful that I have been given the opportunity to experience this amazing place. Although I did not eat turkey, watch football, and spend time with family, I am giving thanks. I do get lonely, and I really miss my family, toys, and my way of life at home. I do not miss the weather in Nebraska right now. I am grateful for the nice weather here in India. I'm thankful that so many people have me in their prayers, and that you all are concerned about me when you hear of trouble over here. This continues to be an amazing experience, and I am even starting to enjoy Indian food. I have had a good "working" thanksgiving. I hope that all of you had a good one as well. I look forward to a bit of a break at Christmas when Nickie and Josh come to visit. I'm making some big plans for that time. I'm thankful that they are able to come and experience a part of this adventure.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL

3 comments:

Josh Nix said...

I am looking forward to visiting you as well it will be fun and quite the adventure. For the record I didn't eat turkey and watch a football game either.

Jon said...

We are all thankful that you are safe. We will keep you in our prayers.

kimberlydawn said...

i, too, didn't eat turkey or eat Thanksgiving, and go figure, it was my day off and i "cleaned" my house...i guess i am grateful to have one, ha ha