Friday, November 21, 2008

Buildings, and Balconies






The Building shots are the general exterior of the building. It's big, and located next door to a school. It reminds me of Thailand because when you are out on the patio in the morning drinking coffee you can hear the kids singing, chanting, playing and yelling to each other. It's pretty cool. I have also heard monkeys, but I couldn't see them this morning. I'll keep you posted. Since My girls, Nickie and Kim are my faithful readers they will hear any news first.
Thanks Ladies!!

4 comments:

Josh Nix said...

I know what you mean about the kids playing in the morning, to bad there isn't a school there anymore

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to come and join you:)

kimberlydawn said...

your pix make the area look resort-ish...very nice.
how sweet to hear the chants of children~
dad, i am so glad your doing the blog thing, i love keeping tabs on you, and this is about as close as i'll probably ever get to india, so it's a treat to live vicariously thru u...lol

Joel V said...

Im pretty impressed with that place!