Friday, October 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home Canada Trip = Success






Today we raveled about 550 miles from Rapid City to Lincoln. We left before sun up, and Nickie got a good shot when it did come up. I personally think it is a sin to get up before the sun. haha While talking about how great God is, we just happened to pass the monument that is pictured. We got a nice shot of a church for Kim, and the dinasour I guess can be for S*. Nickie made the little sign to celebrate our arrival. Here are the vital statistics:

Gone a total of 12 days
Traveled a total of 3,696 miles
OurAverage moving speed was 63 MPH
The motor home was moving for 58 hrs. & 18 min.
Our maximum speed was 81 MPH
Total fuel cost $ 1,583.07 average $.43/mile.

I hope you had as much fun watching as we did going. Peace Out!

2 comments:

Edith said...

Welcome Home again travelers!!! I am very thankful that you made it with no more trouble than you had. I feel like Josh, pretty soon you will have made that Motor Home into a brand new one. I think I will do the same for my car and never buy another on. I have gotten attached to this one. It is treating me GOOD.

Josh Nix said...

Thats a lot of miles