Friday, February 19, 2010

Visit to ServiceMaster Corporate Offices-Memphis





Here are some shots of the "wall of fame" in front of the office. My name is on it, and there is a nice sculpture depicting "Servant Leadership". We were treated to lunch by Tony and Gary who helped a lot with the India operation. We also had a nice visit with Chris, Stacey and Randy McCall while in Memphis. My photographer got so involved with the visit and the joy of seeing them all that she {Nickie) forgot her job, so unfortunately there are no pictures of them. At any rate, I think my pony tail is longer than Randy's, even though he has been retired longer.

2 comments:

Edith said...

So you are on your way back North. I thought you was staying longer in Florida. Watch out for the roads, WINTER is still nasty in several places. Today it was more than 60 degrees here and should be more than 65 tomorrow.
I am glad that someone won the name game. I had no idea what it was and was afraid to try and make a fool of myself. I Love you Both very much. MOM I will miss all the pretty pictures when you get home and are not traveling any more.

kimberlydawn said...

i love that sculpture! that is neat that your name is on that wall!