Friday, February 26, 2010

The End of the 2010 Winter Escape






All good things must come to an end, and our winter escape is no exception. We left Bardstown, Kentucky on 2/24 at 9:30 AM, and arrived in Lincoln at 9:30 PM. Nickie drove 62 miles!!!!! WOW!!!!! I drove the rest of the 6,796.3 miles. The motor home used 1,171.2 gallons of gas at a cost of $ 3,048.47. It cost us about $ .45 per mile, and we achieved about 5.7 MPG. The map is highlighted to show roughly what route we took. It was good. Life is good. We thank God for the opportunity to have this adventure. Until next time.... bye bye for now.

3 comments:

Edith said...

AMEN for more answered prayer. I am very happy that you had this time together and did this trip without too many problems. It is a blessing to hear that you are home and pleased with yourself. The house looks good. I am sure the dog and Josh are happy to have you home. I am looking forward to seeing you all in Alabama next month. Maybe I will get to see my grandson and his friend also????

Edith said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH !!!!!! MOM

Josh Nix said...

I cant wait till i get to go on an adventure and yes i am very glad to have a family again