Friday, September 25, 2009

Hospital Survey in Chennai






I spent the past week in Chennai surveying Sri Ramanchandra Medical Center. We had nine of our Operations and Sales managers from all over India come in to help and learn the process. We think we have put together a proposal that will win us the business. The price will be 14,69,000 Rs (Which is stated 14 lakh 69 thousand rupees). At a rate of 48Rs/ dollar that is $30,604.00/month. If we get it we will likely start on Nov. 1. I will be one busy guy.

At any rate, the pics show the place. The Main Entrance, and the side view show the size. There are six wings of which if you look closely, you can only see four. There are a lot of trees on the campus, and the hospital is part of a medical school and nursing school. There is also a free hospital on the grounds. Notice the sea of two wheelers, (the prefered method of transport).

The pic of the back of the truck is interesting in that it is requesting that each family only have one child. Some people in India would like to see the population begin to decline.

3 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

wow, thats a big one! i hope you get it! your an old pro - but was there 'undue' pressure having 9 others from around india, observing the bid process? or did they just do walk throughs and mtgs. with you? i'll continue to keep you in my prayers! i love you!

nicki said...

Thanks Kim...we love you...us

Edith said...

I am praying that you can swing this for the company. It is very impressive. The more you send out on this blog and I see it the nmore I am proud of you. I do not ask questions like Kim does but I am sure that you know what you are doing and I have no questions. See you soon. Take care and God bless. MOM