Thursday, December 11, 2008

MORE TRAVEL PLANS

On Sunday night 14Th we (Prakash & myself) will be flying back to Delhi. Monday morning we are flying to Lucknow where we will meet with TATA Motors to present a "revolutionary" cleaning proposal that will take staff from 106 to 88, and will drastically improve overall quality and efficiency of the service. We will return to Delhi in the evening, and on Tuesday morning we will take a 5 hour drive to Chandigarh in the state of Punjab where we will visit another potential industrial client. We might drive back to Delhi Tuesday night, but are definitely planning to fly from Delhi back to Bangalore on Wednesday the 17Th. For those of you who were worried during my last travels that occurred with the terrorist actions in Mumbai, please try not to worry this time. It's all just part of the adventure, and I'm luvin it!!

4 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

there is no sense in worry, but then again there may be no sense in much that i do...lol
i will PRAY for traveling mercies, 'course i am always prayin' for you dad!
have fun! love you!

Edith said...

Yes, when you were just a young boy the Dr. told me about your adventureing mind. But this doesn't keep me from caring and praying for you. I Love You and will always keep praying for you each and every day while you are going, and going, and going. Have a little fun along the way and Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

see you in 9 days...love....nicki

Josh Nix said...

if you don't enjoy the adventure, your missing life.

i made that up myself