Friday, February 4, 2011

GrandMa Turns 94 Years Young-Happy B-Day!!!






On Thurseday February 3rd, the family gathered to celebrate GrandMa's birthday. Of course we had a lot of food (many of her favorites). Our gift to G-ma was a big pink heart shaped pillow. She liked it. Since it was also Chinese New Years she met the munks in the morning to offer food and get a blessing. Nickie was there at 5:30 AM to take pictures, (I wasn't!). While shopping, I also had to take a picture of the "money" that they burn on Chinese New Year to pass on to their dead relatives. "Hell Bank of Universal" haha

2 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

"hell bank of universal" that was the first thing i noticed, thats wierd! burning $$$ - now that's an idea?? gramma looks happy with her new softy pillow! but she looks like she wants everyone to get away from her in the other pix, ha ha ha.... hope she is doing well, please extend our belated birthday and well wishes! God love you!

Edith said...

Like I said before, GRANDMA LOOKS GOOD. I just hope I can live almost that old if not as old. I am prepared to die but not right now. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful pictures with us.