Monday, February 7, 2011

Church On Sunday






Nickie and I traveled across Bangkok on Sunday to go to a Christian Church that I found on the internet. It was located in this great compound that also contains the International School, and a lot of expatriot families from the U.S., Canada, and Europe. It is like a western oasis in the middle of Bangkok. The church is a non-denominational community church and was very good. As you can see from the banner the message was something that Nickie and i could benifit from. It was a good day, and a great adventure. We met some very nice folks.

4 comments:

Edith said...

I am very pleased that you found a good church. You look good going there. Come on home, BYE BYE.

Josh Nix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Nix said...

We should have gone there while cait and I were there.

I am gonna be glad when you guys get home it been to long

kimberlydawn said...

you both are looking very smart!
dad, that last picture of you is fantastic! my new fave!
i finally get to see what your hair really looks like - not bad at all!
very cool "western oasis"!!