Monday, June 1, 2009

Kentucky Speedway






One of the highlights while in Kentucky was driving the Nascars! This was Joshua's graduation gift. He, Mike, and i each drove our own car and reached speeds of as much as 150 miles per hour. We went 30 laps of the track. It was an awesome experience. The Richard Petty driving school calls it the "experience of a lifetime" and they are right. Summer Starr rode in a car with a professional female driver, and she went 165 mph! I drove car #11 FedEx Express. Hope you enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

this was a great idea! thank you again for the experience, once i get the video copied i'll get it sent out to you, my dvd recorder is on the fritz, so gimme a minute to figure it out...i'll definitely get it to you this month, tho! i love you!

JAICHAND SUDERSHAN said...

Hi there ed,
all of you look really cool! I'm sure all of you had a good time. Look great in the outfits too. 150 miles is unheard of in India - People die here at 10-15 mph!

Jaichand

HadesHubs said...

What a thrill for you all~! I'm sure Mike could relate with that 150+mph club. Bet you all had a great time~!

Edith said...

I am so glad there was no accidents. I will have to admit I was a concerned Mother. Glad you enjoyed it and had a great time.