Monday, June 1, 2009

Josh Finally Graduates





One of the main reasons for coming home at this time was for Joshua's Graduation from the University of Nebraska. I don't have a picture of him downloaded yet, but will try to post one at some point in the future. Here is the proof though, the diploma. The big check is the net result of some savings bonds that Nickie purchased when he was born, and has saved all these years. The other two pics are Nickie and I relaxing in our basement contemplating life without college expense.

3 comments:

kimberlydawn said...

how cool! you must be one proud set of parents! love that big check~ God Bless my little brother, now i guess it's time for the cold hard cruel world~yikes!

Edith said...

I sue wish I could have been there but it was impossible. Love the DIPLOMA> He is finished!!!!retrotop

Edith said...

The word with sue it supposed to be sure..