Monday, March 16, 2009

Travels to Coinbatore






We had a start-up at SEFORGE in Coinbatore. Prakash and I traveled there to check it out and to discuss the possibility of serving at another site for the same company. Here are some pictures of the plant and the barracks that the hskpg. boys will be staying in. You can see some training sessions going on. Our barracks is new, and there will eventually be 100 or more people living in that building. The other buildings with the thatched roofs are other laborers barracks. The large water tanks in the driveway/yard are for doing the laundry. These facilities are very standard for the workers. Unfortunately, the pictures of the plant don't show much. It is a huge place though.

2 comments:

Edith said...

When I look at pictures like this it reminda me of the 2 times I went to the mission field in Belize. I wish I could go back but I do not see this in my future. Everything looks good.

kimberlydawn said...

wow, it is hard to get my head wrapped around people living in the thatched huts like that... we Americans are pretty spoiled, huh?