Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Sittin' on the Deck in the Back"




Since I have been recovering, I often sit on the deck and read in the afternoons. These are some scenes that I get to watch. The boys climbing the trees have become my friends. When I take walking laps around the building they always speak to me and ask questions. I think they like to practice their English. The boy sweeping does the same thing every day at about 4:00 in the afternoon. Check the broom. Standard equipment in India.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i was there i never see anyone climbing those trees...interesting! It is just for fun? I loved your patio,but mostly i love you....nicki:)

nicki said...

It is me not Summer...i don't know what happened again?????

kimberlydawn said...

that is some hi-tech equipment! but i am diggin' your "treehouse"...that looks like a cool place to sit and read! love you, dad~

Edith said...

If I could see anything except my yard I would sit on my deck also. But I really need to have a gate up for Maggie then I could leave her out there sometimes when it is warm enough. When it rains it leaks. You have a much nicer view than I do. I am happy for you, you need that time .

GARY said...

Ed; Seems like a lot to go through just so you can lounge around in the afternoon on the deck. Seriously, we wish you a speedy recovery and a speedier return. Gary, Sue and Scott

Samantha Nix said...

Hi Uncle Eddie! Told you I peek in on you once in a while! Love you, hope India is still treating you well.